.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Just Saw [Insert Movie Title Here]...

...or how my MFA in screenwriting ruined any chance of enjoying a movie like a normal person. If I apply what I've learned to existing films, would it have made a better film?


SPOILER WARNING: Please be advised, I plan to discuss plot points in detail so if you haven't seen the movie and don't want the surprise ruined, stop here.

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Moving to www.scriptenabler.com

To my loyal blog readers (all sixteen of you):

I've decided to bite the bullet and set up shop under my own shingle. I managed to move all the articles over to the new domain but unfortunately, I wasn't as successful moving the comments. This is my last post here at "Just Saw...".

Get out your bookmarks.

www.scriptenabler.com

See you on the other side!

Isaac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home